Welcome to Life Forever Changing ! My name is Maggie! I am just a girl in my twenties realizing that life is forever changing, every single day,in big or small ways. I have always been a go with the flow girl, even through this every changing thing we call life. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope that you enjoy!
Some facts about me :
- I was born in Texas (Hook Em Horns!) but have lived in Ohio my whole life minus year one. I am 100% not a buckeye fan. The team or the food.
- I am the middle child but I really have no idea what middle child syndrome is like, probably because I am also on team only girl.
- My older brother , Dillon, passed away earlier this year. That is a forever changing, never ending grieving process.
- I hate odd numbers. It’s been a thing for as long as I can remember. It’s weird,I realize that. I will avoid odd numbers at all costs.
- I graduated from Ohio University (OU, Oh yeah!) with a degree in Child and Family Studies. Athens is one of a kind and I will forever cherish the 4 years I got to spend there.
- I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease when I was 6, the stories and impacts of that one are never ending.
- Sarcasm is my language. If it was socially acceptable to use sarcasm every second of every day, I probably would.
- I live with my boyfriend, Paul. We have been together for almost 7 years (no ring yet, in case you’re like everyone in the world that wonders). We were long distance for almost 5 years. He’s pretty alright.
- I am a glorified over-thinker. I over-think anything and everything. Pretty much every thing that ever happens, could happen, did happen, might happen, will happen. Over-thinking could be my full time job.
- I am also team introvert. Need I say more?
- Country music is where it is at.
- I have clinodactyly aka crocked pinkies. If I put both of my pinkies together, it will make a perfect V.
- I like to at least pretend that I love to work out.
- My favorite color is blue. If something comes in blue, you best believe I will probably go with that option.
- I love everything about keeping a home: cooking, cleaning (but really), home improvement projects, decorating,etc.
- I can’t swim. I was the kid that failed pretty much every swimming class. If they made adult floaties, I would rock them.
- They say some people are old souls, and I would have to say that I am one of them. I have always felt older than I am. I have been through a lot in my short life (just like so many of us) and I think that has a lot to do with it.
- I strongly dislike chocolate. According to some people, I pretty much am not an actual human because of this one.
- Baseball is my favorite sport, and for reasons other than how the men look in baseball pants.
- My sense of smell is unreal. My boyfriend is always making fun of me because I will swear up and down that there is a nasty smell somewhere in the house and all he smells is sunshine and roses.
- I almost never have any idea what is going on in terms of pop culture or things that so many people my age care about. I am the last to know anything.
- I also have a terrible time with names, especially famous names. I can listen to songs on the radio, know every word, and have no idea who in the world sings the song. Same with actors/actresses. I cannot even tell you who my favorite actors are solely based on the fact I have no idea what their names are. Names are not my forte, at all.
- My long term memory is scary good. I can remember details about something trivial and small that happened 15 years ago. My short term memory on the other hand is terrible. I cannot remember something that happened 15 seconds ago.
- When I get a project or an idea in my head (which is often), I have to do it right then and there. Sometimes this gets me in to trouble.
Thanks again for stopping by. Got a question? Send it my way!